Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today.
That way, at least you will get one thing done.
I absolutely love this recipe – the cookies are crunchy and a little chewy in the centre. Using a mint flavoured chocolate just adds a little something different and an unexpected surprise.
These cookies will not last long as they are seriously fudging delicious. So grab a glass of milk and enjoy.
500ml white sugar
750ml cake flour
15ml baking powder
5ml bicarbonate of soda
150g mint chocolate, roughly chopped
- Cream the butter and the sugar until light in colour, and a fluffy texture.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, until creamy.
- Sift the dry ingredients, and fold into the creamed mixture with the chocolate.
- Place tea spoonfuls on to a greased baking tray. Bake at 180°C for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Leave on the tray to set for 3 minutes, and then move to a cooling rack.
Tip: You can use any flavoured chocolate, you can even use Smarties or M&M’s.